+38 068 235 55 88
Is an e-ticket for travel document?
An electronic ticket is a confirmation of payment for a train. The ticket purchased online must be exchanged for the original international ticket from the representative of the carrier company when boarding the bus. At round-trip rates, one round-trip ticket form is issued, which must be retained until arrival at the final destination.
How to buy a ticket?
You can buy in the following ways:
- Payment on the site through the online store.
- At the central office in Kiev at: ul. Zhylyanskaya, 126/23, of.109
- To make a reservation in the telephone mode or through the site, after paying to the company's current account. The bank details and the purpose of the payment will be on the booking confirmation.
How to make a return ticket?
- The reason for the return of cash is the presentation of a ticket with the availability of coupons and cover, a check for payment, statements, passports, or through an authorized person (subject to presentation of a ticket, power of attorney, passport, a statement from a person registered in the ticket, a check about payment)
- Money for an unused ticket is returned by the company in which it was purchased.
- The return of the ticket must be made no later than 24 hours prior to departure of the bus. If the ticket is returned untimely, cash is not returned.
- Cash for an unused return ticket in excess of 6 months from the date of purchase is not refundable.
- Money is not returned for a ticket, in case of a passenger's delay on the flight.
- Promotional tickets are not subject to return and exchange.
What if the ticket is damaged or lost?
In the case of a corrected, spoiled, lost ticket, a passenger is not allowed to board a bus, the ticket price is not refunded, a duplicate is not issued, no claims are accepted.
How money is refunded when you return a ticket?
- The return of funds is transferred to the Passenger's bank card or to the current account of the enterprise.
- Refunds shall be made in accordance with the procedure established by law within 14 days.
- Cash for unused return ticket for more than 6 months from the moment of purchase is not refunded.
- Money is not refunded for the ticket, in case of delay of the passenger on the flight.
Is it possible to postpone the travel if the passenger is late for the flight?
If the passenger is late for the flight, the date of the trip is not postponed. Cash for an unused trip is not refundable.
During which period can I get a refund for an unused return ticket?
Money for an unused return ticket is not returned within 6 months from the date of purchase.
Can I return an action ticket?
Promotional tickets are non-refundable
What commission is charged when you refund for an unused trip?
When you refund for an unused trip, you will be charged a commission. The funds are returned according to the following scheme:
1. more than 10 days before the date of departure - 80% of the fare;
2. 10 to 3 days before the departure date - 50% of the fare;
3. from 72 hours to 24 hours before the departure date - 20% of the fare.
4. less than 24 hours before departure date - the fare does not return.
What is a ticket with an open date?
This is the Passenger's paid right to travel on the indicated route in a convenient time, provided that on the chosen day there is a given route and free space in the bus. An open date ticket is selected by the passenger when the date of the return journey is unknown.
How much does the ticket have with the open date of the return trip?
This ticket will be valid for 6 months from the date of the first trip.
How do I transfer the departure date?
You can transfer the departure date by calling the office or writing a letter to email@example.com. With contact details you can find on the site in the section "Contacts".
Changes in this trip data is a paid service, the cost of which is 10 euros (in case of data change in Ukraine, payment is made in UAH, at the rate of the National Bank of Ukraine). The transfer of the date of the paid ticket is less than 24 hours before the departure of the flight is not possible.
Is there food on the bus?
Meals during the journey are not provided, the price of the ticket includes tea and coffee during a stop at the border.
What should I do if I make a mistake when registering my boarding pass, booking or ticket?
You need to write a letter to the company's email address, in which you must provide the correct information. The received response from the carrier must be printed and presented to the driver on landing.
How to contact a bus driver?
In all buses of the company BUS-LINES there is a mobile phone on the territory of Ukraine and on the territory of Germany. Information on a particular bus the passenger has the right to clarify the day before departure by calling the central office.
What is the cost of extra baggage?
Additional luggage from Ukraine is carried in the presence of free space in the luggage compartment of the bus at a price of 100 UAH / suitcase up to 30 kg. Additional luggage from Germany is carried in the presence of free space in the luggage compartment of the bus at a price: 2d luggage - 5 euros to 30 kg, 3rd and the next - 15 euros to 30 kg.
Should the coach of the bus wait if the passenger was detained by the border or customs service?
In case the passenger does not adhere to customs and border rules and will be detained at the border, which will cause a delay in the flight, the bus crew has the right to continue the flight without a passenger, according to the bus schedule without cash compensation for the ticket.
Do I need to confirm my departure?
The passenger is obliged to confirm his departure by calling the LLC BUS-LINES for 72 hours before departure. In case of absence of confirmation of departure, the carrier reserves the right to sell the passenger's seat without monetary compensation.
How long does it take for a passenger to board a landing?
The passenger must arrive at the landing no later than 30 minutes before the departure of the bus indicated in the ticket.